infotaxsquare.com Hiring sales persons for usa and worldwide:
InfoTaxSquare.com is one of the leading service oriented firm located in the State of New York offers complete business documents filing in all fifty states of United States . InfoTaxSquare.com always tries to develop and educate its community and now shall be hiring a full staff of talented individuals around the world who can provide a personal touch for all users needs related to our industry. InfoTaxSquare.com community members shall explain about our services that InfoTaxSquare.com offers to users to improve and establish businesses a huge advantage against the competition.
InfoTaxSquare.com has created a platform offers a full spectrum of training and development programs that are designed to improve performance in every department from starting to terminate businesses.
All individuals will be given a detailed training to convey the proper messages to the users. It has been InfoTaxSquare.com passion to give the best services to its clients with full disclosure and integrity. InfoTaxSquare.com staff will knock every door across the world to educate about establishing businesses in United States .
How it works?
- You can work as an individual on commission, salary part time or full time according to your flexibility from any part of the world.
- You can buy rights to sale our product/services without depositing any escrow or initial set up fees.
- A detailed training will be offered to all selected candidates.
- Excellent Salary + Commission + Targeted bonus can be offered to deserving candidates after completing 3 months probationary period
- Proven sales skills with a successful record of attaining or exceeding quotas.
- Consistently meet or exceed quota-based performance as defined by InfoTaxSquare.
- Effectively identify client's needs and communicate to clients of products offered by InfoTaxSquare
- Maintain a world class level of customer service.
- Understand and convey a mastery of our products to customers
- Minimum qualification - Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years of experience
- Must be Fluent in English (other Bilingual language A+)
- Ability to learn quickly detailed information about products & services.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities using effective organization and time-management skills.
- Desire to help the company grow through participation in a variety of projects.
- Detail oriented team player with a passion for helping customers.
- Proficient with customers on the phone/e-mail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, e-mail.
To become a part of our community please send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org