Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Secretary of State   >    
Hotline to connect with us anytime! - Testimonials
Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square
You can fill out our secure online form right now in less than 15 minutes.
Place order by phone, contact our customer services department 24/7 Online.
no general sales and use tax in NEW HAMPSHIRE

The State of New Hampshire does not have a general sales and use tax.  Therefore, they do not issue Certificates for Resale or Tax Exemptions, nor do they issue tax exempt numbers.  Should a company refuse to sell to you because you do not have a New Hampshire tax exempt number, you may refer them to call the New Hampshire Department of Revenue Administration at 603-271-3400 for clarification.

If you are requesting a resale certificate for the Communications Services Tax and currently the company is filing the Communications Services Tax. Please complete appropriate documents and submit to the state for filing or you may call our office at 866-754-4460 for further assistance to register resale certificate for the communications services tax.

Get Started

To read more or for order please use one of the following links. We can also be reached 24/7 at +1 (866)754 4460 for free consultation or through live chat service. is NOT affiliated with New Hampshire Secretary of State or any governmental agency. is a document filing service that works with state agencies in all 50 states.

Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.