InfoTaxSquare.com is helping to file S Corporation election in Oregon since 2003 and thousands of customers have been benefited by our services. With experience, energy, and compassion, we provide our clients with professional and cost effective legal solutions specifically tailored to their needs.
Due to our full disclosure policies InfoTaxSquare.com has been awarded A+ by Better Business Bureau. You can place an order 24/7 online or over the phone for Oregon S-Corporation Election Filing.
In order to file Oregon S corporation election status, a corporation must satisfy the following requirements:
- The corporation must be a domestic corporation that is organized under the laws of any state of U.S. territory.
- Maintain only one class of stock.
- Maintain a maximum of 100 shareholders.
- Shareholders may only be individuals, estates or certain qualified trusts.
- All shareholders must either be U.S. citizens or residents of the U.S.
To read more or for order please use one of the following links. We can also be reached 24/7 at +1 (866)754 4460 for free consultation or through live chat service.
InfoTaxSquare.com is NOT affiliated with Oregon Secretary of State or any governmental agency. InfoTaxSquare.com is a document filing service that works with state agencies in all 50 states.
Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at www.infotaxsquare.com